Printer friendly
Page: 
of 32

Author Thread  
CDJay
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,049 posts
Posted - 2017/04/13 :  20:43:53  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit CDJay's homepage  Reply with quote
The backer survey is more work than I thought; I'm too burned out to complete tonight. Was against the click locking everything in before the holiday weekend (Dolby, BBFC, Technicolor, Point1post, Royal Mail, YouTube who are U.S based and better get helpful soon)

Tomorrow a.m. Pinkie swear I'll premiere something

CDJay

Alert moderator Go to top of page
Captain Triceps
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
2,184 posts
Posted - 2017/04/13 :  23:19:15  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Captain Triceps's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by CDJay:
Dolby, BBFC, Technicolor, Point1post, Royal Mail, YouTube who are U.S based and better get helpful soon

Is that the lineup for your next US event?

https://soundcloud.com/paulbradley1982

CDJay
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,049 posts
Posted - 2017/04/14 :  14:32:45  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit CDJay's homepage  Reply with quote

CDJay

GrahamC
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
590 posts
Posted - 2017/04/14 :  20:45:23  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit GrahamC's homepage  Reply with quote
Is it in 3D?

arpz
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,267 posts
arpz has attended 22 events
Posted - 2017/04/14 :  20:49:01  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit arpz's homepage  Reply with quote
Image is broken for me on phone but wasn't earlier.

No 3d but atmos soundtrack and 4k uhd! Do you wanna miss that? Would be cool if some of you forum types came down south and said hi!

djDMS
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
10,304 posts

572 hardcore releases
djDMS has donated money to the site djDMS has attended 43 events
Posted - 2017/04/14 :  20:49:58  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit djDMS's homepage  Reply with quote
Really tempting.

Will have to see how it fits in with work

CDJay
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,049 posts
Posted - 2017/04/14 :  21:16:33  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit CDJay's homepage  Reply with quote
I always said the idea was to enable us to do something cool. The screening will be tech, music, general press. The scene at large may be myopic but the reach of this is actually quite impressive. It legitimizes the genre by proxy.

We have fairly impressive industry partners. We are operating at a level way beyond the scrabbling politics that has crippled our scene. Why chase when you can lead?

CDJay

GrahamC
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
590 posts
Posted - 2017/04/14 :  23:37:37  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit GrahamC's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by arpz:
Image is broken for me on phone but wasn't earlier.

No 3d but atmos soundtrack and 4k uhd! Do you wanna miss that? Would be cool if some of you forum types came down south and said hi!

I am seriously thinking about it, Train is in the region of 3.5x my kickstarter pledge and I would need a hotel on top of that but looking into it seriously.

Thats assuming I can even get a ticket to the cinema!

CDJay
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,049 posts
Posted - 2017/04/15 :  06:00:06  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit CDJay's homepage  Reply with quote
You're a backer. Front of the queue

edit: Backer survey *finally* gone out! We did it as a per tier newsletter in the end. If anyone wants to get their name in the credits or secure a seat to the Premiere act fast

CDJay

Edited by - CDJay on 2017/04/15 07:00:38
Rodz90
Average Member

United Kingdom
208 posts
Posted - 2017/04/15 :  22:09:34  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Rodz90's homepage  Reply with quote
CDJay, Southampton is far!!! will you not be doing anything around West Midlands / Warwickshire area for some kind of screening? Y'know since you guys are from around here as well :)

Impulse_Response
Advanced Member

United States
724 posts
Impulse_Response has attended 1 event
Posted - 2017/04/16 :  06:37:13  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Impulse_Response's homepage  Reply with quote
I was very excited to see the recent backer email! If I weren't in the US and were in England, I would go to that viewing.

_Jay_
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
6,868 posts
_Jay_ has attended 41 events
Posted - 2017/04/16 :  06:38:19  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit _Jay_'s homepage  Reply with quote

Not going to be able to make this screening event, but buzzing that it's all coming to fruition for you guys eventually.

Jon, when are various things getting posted out? I need to give you my new address mate.

Impulse_Response
Advanced Member

United States
724 posts
Impulse_Response has attended 1 event
Posted - 2017/04/16 :  06:39:37  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Impulse_Response's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Rodz90:
CDJay, Southampton is far!!! will you not be doing anything around West Midlands / Warwickshire area for some kind of screening? Y'know since you guys are from around here as well :)

Is it really? Google Maps says it is around two hours. I just drove four hours from San Antonio to Houston, and it isn't that bad for a one-time or occasional trip.

Edited by - Impulse_Response on 2017/04/16 06:41:50
CDJay
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,049 posts
Posted - 2017/04/16 :  09:37:49  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit CDJay's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Rodz90:

We had to select that venue, as every other cinema has laser projection/3d sound on one, maybe two, screens at the most. Given that Guardians Of The Galaxy 2 is out, and it's a bank holiday weekend, we'd never be able to hire one of the main screens.

At the Southampton Showcase Cinema De Lux *every* screen has laser projection/3d sound. . We're screen 3, btw!

There'll be a fair few people going down both for the day, or staying overnight, I reckon you could find a posse to travel with!

_Jay_ you can PM me your addy on here and I'll update the shipping info

There *might* be a Stateside screening in L.A. Couldn't really hold the backer survey up any more than we otherwise had, but shall keep everyone updated!

CDJay

arpz
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,267 posts
arpz has attended 22 events
Posted - 2017/04/16 :  13:44:04  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit arpz's homepage  Reply with quote
In case anyone is wanting to make a weekend of it, there's Marleys event the day after called Electrik - https://www.facebook.com/events/1234357166655343/

DJ SY
SUPREME & MOB - Turbulence Classics
DJ VINYLGROOVER - History of Set
THUMPA - Freeform
SPECIAL K & CLODHOPPER
JAKKA B vs MIZEL & WILSON
GEOS CREW & SCANDAL
DEKAY
RACHEL VEGA

MC STATIC
Mc MARLEY
Mc SHARKEY
Mc SKATTY
Mc CASPER
Mc 3MAN
Mc MONO

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 32 pages long: 1  2  3  4  5 ... 19  20  21  ... 28  29  30  31  32
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.08 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page