Printer friendly
Page: 
of 32

Author Thread  
CDJay
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,049 posts
Posted - 2017/04/27 :  13:26:46  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit CDJay's homepage  Reply with quote
Public tickets to the premiere are now up, and we've created an event page on facebook

https://www.facebook.com/events/121061325113546/

A mere month away!

CDJay

Alert moderator Go to top of page
latininxtc
Advanced Member

United States
7,307 posts
latininxtc has attended 5 events
Posted - 2017/04/28 :  06:24:42  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit latininxtc's homepage  Reply with quote
This might be a dumb question, but since this will be screened at a theater, would that actually make it eligible for any type of awards?

CDJay
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,049 posts
Posted - 2017/04/28 :  12:01:37  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit CDJay's homepage  Reply with quote
No idea, haven't dared think about the immediate logistics required for the current horror

CDJay

ViolonC
Average Member

Germany
243 posts
ViolonC has attended 2 events
Posted - 2017/08/01 :  21:24:41  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit ViolonC's homepage  Reply with quote
Did Blu the roof finally ship at some point? Probably should have written earlier but nothing has reached me so far and the premiere has been for a while...

arpz
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,267 posts
arpz has attended 22 events
Posted - 2017/08/01 :  21:31:49  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit arpz's homepage  Reply with quote
Not yet :)

CDJay
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,049 posts
Posted - 2017/08/01 :  22:55:18  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit CDJay's homepage  Reply with quote
Ripped from newsletter:

"The financial black hole that our Blu The Roof project has become continues to make steady progress towards completion and delivery. It's so late, and cost us so much money and time and... life force, that it HAS to be 100% as good as it can be. It looks and sounds amazing, but there were some issues with levels when the 5.1/7.1 mix was "folded out" of the Dolby Atmos track, and could make it sound a bit... odd in places. So... it's been fixed, at yet more expense and time, but it'll be re-authored for disc inside the next week or so, and then we can just manufacture it, send it out to you and actually enjoy what is, after all, still actually a REALLY cool project. It's just nearly killed us all. UHD Blu-ray is a new format, and even some of the major Hollywood studios have been forced to do recalls; this is for the ages (UK Hardcore has beaten Ti?sto and Deadmau5 to the punch, ffs!) and it's only thanks to your support and patience that such a thing is feasible."

This is pretty much our weapon, going forward. The knives are out, the narrative is being rewritten and we 'aint part of it as it currently stands. If anyone wants HU to exist in a years time, trust me when I say this is pretty much all we've got to stand against 2012 Redux and the army of the undead

CDJay

Edited by - CDJay on 2017/08/01 22:55:50
Craigavon raver
Advanced Member

Ireland
2,207 posts
Craigavon raver has attended 1 event
Posted - 2017/10/11 :  20:14:21  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Craigavon raver's homepage  Reply with quote
Is it near ready for shipping yet?

CDJay
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,049 posts
Posted - 2017/10/14 :  14:50:28  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit CDJay's homepage  Reply with quote
Yep, just waiting on confirmation for relpication timelines and some final menu revisions.

Will have a confirmed release date, for backers, this month, and perhaps even nail a commercial release date. (We're likely going to have backer/pre-order exclusive covers, and retail ones with review quotes etc.)

CDJay

firefly_NZ

New Zealand
38 posts
firefly_NZ has attended 6 events
Posted - 2018/05/19 :  02:26:43  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit firefly_NZ's homepage  Reply with quote
Has anyone received their copy yet?

Last email update in Oct last year said "Finally Ships On Feb 2nd", but haven't heard a peep about it since nor any response from HU to email enquiries...

kazukism92

Chile
301 posts
Posted - 2018/05/19 :  06:47:49  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit kazukism92's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by firefly_NZ:
Has anyone received their copy yet?

Last email update in Oct last year said "Finally Ships On Feb 2nd", but haven't heard a peep about it since nor any response from HU to email enquiries...

https://www.facebook.com/HULtdOfficial/posts/1531138520328244?comment_id=1531148510327245&comment_tracking=%7B%22tn%22%3A%22R%22%7D

According with this... they said will be the next... I hope so.

CDJay
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,049 posts
Posted - 2018/05/20 :  10:21:41  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit CDJay's homepage  Reply with quote
We sent it off to manufacturing... and then got hit by some clearance / legal issues. We've essentially had to abandon everything but the F&D set, for some reasons that will be self evident and others that won't.

Once we ship, and have initiated suitable action(s), I'll shout about the litany of reasons and betrayals very loudly indeed.

CDJay

Edited by - CDJay on 2018/05/20 10:23:02
trippnface
Advanced Member

United States
1,654 posts
trippnface has attended 21 events
Posted - 2018/05/20 :  18:23:51  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit trippnface's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by CDJay:
We sent it off to manufacturing... and then got hit by some clearance / legal issues. We've essentially had to abandon everything but the F&D set, for some reasons that will be self evident and others that won't.

Once we ship, and have initiated suitable action(s), I'll shout about the litany of reasons and betrayals very loudly indeed.

CDJay

wtf!!!

luckily gammers set was shit anyway.

too bad about M projects though.

man, i should ****in watched the showing in sf >.> the hangover was real.

Edited by - trippnface on 2018/05/20 18:24:28
Cyrax
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
623 posts
Cyrax has attended 9 events
Posted - 2019/01/29 :  10:57:13  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Cyrax's homepage  Reply with quote
Did this ever get sent?

djDMS
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
10,304 posts

572 hardcore releases
djDMS has donated money to the site djDMS has attended 43 events
Posted - 2019/01/29 :  10:59:15  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit djDMS's homepage  Reply with quote
Not yet

Thumpa
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,600 posts
Thumpa is verified hardcore artist Thumpa has attended 81 events
Posted - 2019/01/29 :  12:56:48  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit Thumpa's homepage  Reply with quote
I've moved house since I paid 4 years ago, can I please have a refund haha

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 32 pages long: 1  2  3  4  5 ... 21  22  23  ... 28  29  30  31  32
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.83 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page