Total online 1654
 Radio listeners 161+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - hardcore
 HELP! What are we overlooking (HH album)
 Printer friendly
Page: 
of 7

Author Thread  
Elliott
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,137 posts
Posted - 2016/10/18 :  19:38:30  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Elliott's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by trippnface:
shame the Japanese do not want to get involved; maybe viperstar or attack the music guys could help a collab?

check this out; j core and western guys. rhythmics still making hardcore?

https://diverse.direct/hx-rec/hxcd-001/

and look who does the mastering . lol.

So they are involved in helping the real scene; behind the scenes; but push utter shit. how confusing; why?

Not everyone actually wanted to change the music. But when Gammer and Styles and friends start pushing something completely different, you have to fall in line if you want to stay relevant and keep getting bookings.

Even notable hold-outs like Technikore and Scott Brown have started to realise that you're supposed to act like the '00s never happened.

Only people with nothing financial at stake haven't given in and sold out at this point.

Alert moderator Go to top of page
Edited by - Elliott on 2016/10/18 19:39:47
Thumpa
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,600 posts
Thumpa is verified hardcore artist Thumpa has attended 81 events
Posted - 2016/10/18 :  19:58:52  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit Thumpa's homepage  Reply with quote
Elliott you chat so much depressing shit, if there was a way of blocking you on here I would, if you got nothing nice to say about anything close your laptop and go outside and have a walk you miserable ****.

Samination
Advanced Member

Sweden
13,072 posts

195 hardcore releases
Samination has attended 17 events
Posted - 2016/10/18 :  20:17:20  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Samination's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Thumpa:
Elliott you chat so much depressing shit, if there was a way of blocking you on here I would, if you got nothing nice to say about anything close your laptop and go outside and have a walk you miserable ****.

not fully defending him, but you went over the line there. Haven't you read about his illness?

http://samination.se/
---------------------------------------------

Elliott
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,137 posts
Posted - 2016/10/18 :  20:59:25  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Elliott's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:

Yeah, that's a good look. Insulting someone who actually bought some of your albums. Well done.

Won't be making that mistake again.

Edit: Speaking of bookings, how are yours going, mate? Cleared any floors lately? They should just call you the cleaner.

Edited by - Elliott on 2016/10/18 21:19:53
Elliott
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,137 posts
Posted - 2016/10/18 :  21:05:04  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Elliott's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Samination:
quote:

not fully defending him, but you went over the line there. Haven't you read about his illness?

It's alright bro. I haven't fully explained what's wrong and I'd prefer not to but I don't want to let any illness, no matter how serious, define who I am. :)

I'd still be posting the exact same shit if I was healthy anyway!

Edit: ****in typos in every post!

Edited by - Elliott on 2016/10/18 21:11:32
trippnface
Advanced Member

United States
1,654 posts
trippnface has attended 21 events
Posted - 2016/10/18 :  21:24:59  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit trippnface's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:

i dunno; did you see Gammers twatty post?

"UK Hardcore Scene 2017:
The great ****boi exodus "

not even sure what is going on; is he talking about himself?

and here " When the whole crowd chants your song " ( to some shitty god forsaken hype track of his)

? was he ****ing sleeping for a decade as the most superb fans one could ask for sang their hearts out to his brilliant euphoric tracks?

actually pisses me off.

pretty much takes the cake as far as depressing shit goes; i'd say.

Elliott
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,137 posts
Posted - 2016/10/18 :  21:28:11  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Elliott's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
quote:

i dunno; did you see Gammers twatty post?

"UK Hardcore Scene 2017:
The great ****boi exodus "

not even sure what is going on; is he talking about himself?

and here " When the whole crowd chants your song " ( to some shitty god forsaken hype track of his)

? was he ****ing sleeping for a decade as the most superb fans one could ask for sang their hearts out to his brilliant euphoric tracks?

actually pisses me off.

pretty much takes the cake as far as depressing shit goes; i'd say.

It's like he intentionally tries to out-dick himself year on year. And since 2012, he's been very successful at it.

Man, I remember in 2008, he was like one of my few genuine music idols. It's just sad to see. These days, he doesn't even acknowledge that he had fans before 2010. For him, it's like hardcore started a few years ago and he's one of the pioneers of the genre.

Edited by - Elliott on 2016/10/18 21:32:28
djDMS
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
10,304 posts

572 hardcore releases
djDMS has donated money to the site djDMS has attended 43 events
Posted - 2016/10/18 :  21:34:58  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit djDMS's homepage  Reply with quote
I've watched him grow from massively excited geeky kid, to massive talent, to massive bellend.

Elliott
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,137 posts
Posted - 2016/10/18 :  21:45:50  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Elliott's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by djDMS:
I've watched him grow from massively excited geeky kid, to massive talent, to massive bellend.

Eloquently put.

oxis

Portugal
128 posts
Posted - 2016/10/18 :  21:46:54  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit oxis's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Elliott:
quote:

Yeah, that's a good look. Insulting someone who actually bought some of your albums. Well done.

Edit: Speaking of bookings, how are yours going, mate? Cleared any floors lately? They should just call you the cleaner.

yeah dude, the fact that you bought a cd totally gives you the right to talk shit about a guy who works to put together multiple cd releases featuring various unearthed artists in a barely alive genre.

also nice job derailing a good thread, once again you prove yourself as the #1 Gammer fan on the planet, simply cannot talking about him!

Elliott
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,137 posts
Posted - 2016/10/18 :  21:55:34  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Elliott's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by oxis:
quote:
Originally posted by Elliott:
quote:

yeah dude, the fact that you bought a cd totally gives you the right to talk shit about a guy who works to put together multiple cd releases featuring various unearthed artists in a barely alive genre.

also nice job derailing a good thread, once again you prove yourself as the #1 Gammer fan on the planet, simply cannot talking about him!

Who the **** are you? Why do you seem to have an intimate knowledge of my posting proclivities? Are you stalking me?

I might have been Gammer's number 1 fan at one point almost 10 years ago tbf.

Anyway, I can't be bothered. I care about what you have to say slightly less than I care about what Thumpa has to say. Don't waste your energy responding. I won't be.

trippnface
Advanced Member

United States
1,654 posts
trippnface has attended 21 events
Posted - 2016/10/18 :  21:57:30  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit trippnface's homepage  Reply with quote
that was my bad too lol; but seriously; that harmonix Gate cd is 2 discs; i see Daniel seven AND fracus & darwin right next to hella j core names; how you gunna say they don't collab CDJay!? :p

that's your crew!

( as i buy that cd now; looks FIRE YALL)

Edited by - trippnface on 2016/10/18 21:58:19
Elliott
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,137 posts
Posted - 2016/10/18 :  22:01:22  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Elliott's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
that was my bad too lol; but seriously; that harmonix Gate cd is 2 discs; i see Daniel seven AND fracus & darwin right next to hella j core names; how you gunna say they don't collab CDJay!? :p

that's your crew!

( as i buy that cd now; looks FIRE YALL)

Every single HH.com thread longer than a single page gets derailed. That's just the way of the universe. Like gravity and the law of energy conservation. There's no point in complaining about it or even trying to rectify it imo. For the most part, I think people trying to promote their topic should just roll with it and accept the free bumping/interest that accompanies a large thread.

Link to clips of CD? Sounds mildly interesting!

On a side-note (not aimed at you or anyone really -- just cba to make another double post), why does everyone always try to ad hom me? A lot of my posts contain falsifiable premises yet nobody, except CDJay, even bothers trying to argue against the content. I just take that as a tacit acknowledgement that I'm right and nobody wants to hear it. But when CDJay responds, it leads to discussions that are interesting to me. It gets boring when the only counter-argument I hear is some variation on "you're a cnut". I might rip on his music but CDJay is actually one of my favourite users on here.

Edited by - Elliott on 2016/10/18 22:16:54
arpz
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,267 posts
arpz has attended 22 events
Posted - 2016/10/18 :  22:06:55  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit arpz's homepage  Reply with quote
Re: Gammer post.

I took the gold on that one I think

Gammer: UK Hardcore 2017 - The great **** boi exodus
Me: I thought you already ****ed off UK Hardcore

What's he even getting at? ****ing shit ton of sycophants liking the post mind...

Mickey Init
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
764 posts
Mickey Init has attended 3 events
Posted - 2016/10/18 :  22:06:57  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Mickey Init's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by djDMS:

I remember the Hawaiian shirts in the early days

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 7 pages long: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.64 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page