Printer friendly
Page: 
of 16

Author Thread  
pault272004
Starting Member

United Kingdom
4 posts
Posted - 2009/04/23 :  17:20:42  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit pault272004's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by pault272004:
Wot the f**k is happerning to Hardcore.
Or shall i say were has hardcore gone!
I wunder if scott brown would of liked to have put his name on this!lol
AATW are turning hardcore into something it should'nt be
in my opinion this aint bonkers it is just clubland in descise!

Oh sorry yea this is bonkers, the whole scene has gone bonkers!!!!! :(
Wot next BONKERLAND!!!!!

Alert moderator Go to top of page
Wilky
Banned

United Kingdom
6,198 posts
Posted - 2009/04/23 :  17:39:43  Show profile  Visit Wilky's homepage  Reply with quote
im looking forward to this

http://giffgaff.com/orders/affiliate/wilky

This post was made by Spunk Licker
who is currently on your ignore list .
Display this post.

djhutton
Starting Member

United Kingdom
12 posts
djhutton has attended 3 events
Posted - 2009/04/23 :  17:52:48  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit djhutton's homepage  Reply with quote
would rather have HU3 than this album, shoulda kept the cartoon themes :(

Triquatra

United Kingdom
12,635 posts
Triquatra is a site donation subscriber Triquatra has attended 26 events
Posted - 2009/04/23 :  18:32:46  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Triquatra's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by acidfluxxbass:
quote:
Originally posted by DjTriquatra:
lol, well all the others have had tv adverts since Bonkers 9

silver has a bonkers 1 advert on his youtube channel.

shame sharkey and hixxy didnt try and pitch to AATW how bonkers should be. appears they didnt take risks and instead just settled for the contract rather than pushing their ideas across.

silver has the bonkers 1 advert from 2005, when bonkers 1 was released in japan, which is why i said 9 onwards

kathryn
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
6,520 posts
kathryn has attended 3 events
Posted - 2009/04/23 :  20:01:28  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit kathryn's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by warped_candykid:
Depending on the price, I will wait until I hear the samples before I buy. I really like the Scooter track, "Possie I need You On The Floor", so I think it would sound good with a Hardcore twist to it. The Unknown mix looks quite good, but if the price is too high for 2 cds, then I most likely wont be picking this one up sadly :( .

The choons Scooter does would be loads better without him chanting in his annoying voice across the tracks imo.

Jimmygoat
Average Member

Bahamas
225 posts
Jimmygoat is verified hardcore artist Jimmygoat has attended 1 event
Posted - 2009/04/23 :  21:02:46  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit Jimmygoat's homepage  Reply with quote
Just as a start to any point about albums is to listen to them as they are music things.

Of course cd3 is older stuff, so you know what it sounds like.

I know that its not as simple as that, but its worth bearing that point in mind before getting your anti Scooter Weaponry out straight away!

treetherealest
Average Member

United States
151 posts
Posted - 2009/04/23 :  21:36:09  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit treetherealest's homepage  Reply with quote
Well we must not forget that previous Bonkers have had Ultrabeat and Darren Styles on them. I personally have nothing against Scooter. His Jumping All Over the World album is probably the closest thing recently that has the original happy hardcore sound (excluding the fact that the BPM are much slower). I guess we will all wait and see. Cover looks okay. We must not forget that Bonkers 16 didn't have any cartoons on it either.

Fishy
Advanced Member

Norway
2,519 posts
Posted - 2009/04/23 :  22:02:57  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Fishy's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by treetherealest:
Well we must not forget that previous Bonkers have had Ultrabeat and Darren Styles on them. I personally have nothing against Scooter. His Jumping All Over the World album is probably the closest thing recently that has the original happy hardcore sound (excluding the fact that the BPM are much slower). I guess we will all wait and see. Cover looks okay. We must not forget that Bonkers 16 didn't have any cartoons on it either.

It was a cartoon, just not cartoon faces

kathryn
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
6,520 posts
kathryn has attended 3 events
Posted - 2009/04/23 :  22:33:40  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit kathryn's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Jimmygoat:
Just as a start to any point about albums is to listen to them as they are music things.

I know that its not as simple as that, but its worth bearing that point in mind before getting your anti Scooter Weaponry out straight away!

am talking about Scooter in general.

DeezeNuts

United States
60 posts
Posted - 2009/04/23 :  22:54:36  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit DeezeNuts's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by kathryn:
quote:
Originally posted by Jimmygoat:

am talking about Scooter in general.

I don't know whats with the hate against scooter, That Nessaja Scooter remix by Breeze on CXH2 (or 3? I dunno) is pretty good. If breeze can do that to what was the original nessaja Im sure Sharkey can pull somthing that's equally as good or better.

acidfluxxbass
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
5,000 posts
Posted - 2009/04/23 :  23:04:08  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit acidfluxxbass's homepage  Reply with quote
the issue we all have with scooter is that they are a cheese dance group who make terrible music in general. they call them selves 'hardcore' when really they are not. in fact, the 'hardcore'ness is only another way to sell themselves to listeners. in short. they aren't hardcore, therefore have no place on a hardcore CD... Ive heard so many scooter remixes aswell they're just boring..

same goes for cascada, styles and e-type.

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/archefluxxuk

MAtRiCks
Advanced Member

Canada
1,059 posts
MAtRiCks has attended 1 event
Posted - 2009/04/23 :  23:57:03  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit MAtRiCks's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
the issue we all have with scooter is that they are a cheese dance group who make terrible music in general. they call them selves 'hardcore' when really they are not. in fact, the 'hardcore'ness is only another way to sell themselves to listeners. in short. they aren't hardcore, therefore have no place on a hardcore CD... Ive heard so many scooter remixes aswell they're just boring..

I think a Hardcore remix by Sharkey & K-complex belongs on a Hardcore cd, even if the original is by Scooter. Now we will only know if it is good or not when it comes out.

The Hardcore remix of Scooter - Nessaja, by Breeze on CXH2 is very good like Deezenuts said. I'm sure Sharkey & Kevin Energy are gonna turn this one into a must-have release as well.

Edited by - MAtRiCks on 2009/04/23 23:58:24
acidfluxxbass
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
5,000 posts
Posted - 2009/04/24 :  00:09:48  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit acidfluxxbass's homepage  Reply with quote
well... a scooter remix by the dynamic duo that could be good isnt entirely beyond compehension.

lol

but it is scooter.

hehe. maybe they'll make a piss take! "Odessey! scratch-up! ee-aa-oo-oo-ee-aa-oo-oo!

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/archefluxxuk

Ken Masters
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,447 posts
Posted - 2009/04/24 :  00:33:21  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Ken Masters's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by MAtRiCks:
quote:

I think a Hardcore remix by Sharkey & K-complex belongs on a Hardcore cd, even if the original is by Scooter. Now we will only know if it is good or not when it comes out.

The Hardcore remix of Scooter - Nessaja, by Breeze on CXH2 is very good like Deezenuts said. I'm sure Sharkey & Kevin Energy are gonna turn this one into a must-have release as well.

The thing is, if they are going to make totally different, better version of the track, which will need a lot of work to do so IMO, & turn it into something the freeform lovers will like, they might aswell just make a completely new track & do something a bit different.

They're only remixing it cause its got the Scooter name as the artist. Am I wrong?

GoBeserk

United Kingdom
88 posts
Posted - 2009/04/24 :  00:41:35  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit GoBeserk's homepage  Reply with quote
man, bonkers was always meant to be a representation of the hardcore scene, but this is just another pile of raver baby crap. iv heard nearly all the tracks on CD3, chris unknown in my opinion isn't first choice to mix a CD, sharkeys mix seems a bit watered down. theres not even a single gabber tune on there, scott brown could always be relied upon for that. i grew up on the bonkers albums but this is an absolute joke, i want the cartoons on the front and the original DJs back. not buying it in a million years.

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 16 pages long: 1  2  3  4  5 ... 10  11  12  13  14  15  16
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.09 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page