Printer friendly
Page: 
of 28

Author Thread  
skarr
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
527 posts
Posted - 2016/10/27 :  23:29:36  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit skarr's homepage  Reply with quote
If the ban would have been permanent he probably would have ran the event into the ground, completely destroyed it, he's basically an evil dictator but it's always the evil dictators that are the ones with power and in charge in the world.....

Alert moderator Go to top of page
arpz
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,267 posts
arpz has attended 22 events
Posted - 2016/10/27 :  23:39:12  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit arpz's homepage  Reply with quote
Still can't believe that he's that much of a draw but in lieu of anyone actually stating the issues that actually does know, I suppose it's the only explanation available.

I wish someone would actually state specifics instead of all the vague statements

Mickey Init
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
764 posts
Mickey Init has attended 3 events
Posted - 2016/10/27 :  23:46:06  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Mickey Init's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by arpz:
Still can't believe that he's that much of a draw but in lieu of anyone actually stating the issues that actually does know, I suppose it's the only explanation available.

I wish someone would actually state specifics instead of all the vague statements

Why oh why can't ya just accept it?

arpz
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,267 posts
Posted - 2016/10/27 :  23:51:22  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit arpz's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Mickey Init:
quote:
Originally posted by arpz:

Why oh why can't ya just accept it?

The awful thing is, I'll probably be shouting back at him come NYE. ****ing inebriation.

Bring Me Round To Love

United Kingdom
116 posts
Posted - 2016/10/27 :  23:54:58  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Bring Me Round To Love's homepage  Reply with quote
Crackhead in a vest, one day he well pick on the wrong person and loose what teeth he has left.

arpz
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,267 posts
Posted - 2016/10/28 :  00:06:55  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit arpz's homepage  Reply with quote
https://www.facebook.com/Mc-Storm-shut-the-****-up-650065375040740/?fref=ts

Elliott
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,137 posts
Posted - 2016/10/28 :  06:04:56  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Elliott's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Mickey Init:
Remember when he could no longer do that mouth-scratching but persisted with it, even though his attempt to salvage it was a bit embarrassing. Likewise when Gammer started scratching and used to practise during his live sets. What goes through these guys' minds?

They're the made men of hardcore. Why should they give a shit?

_Jay_
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
6,868 posts
_Jay_ has attended 41 events
Posted - 2016/10/28 :  06:14:13  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit _Jay_'s homepage  Reply with quote

Crumbs.

AJay was committed as fcuk. I don't know how many, and who the other guys at HTID are, but I hope someone has the drive to replace him, and continue the revivification of the HTID brand (which in turn had an enormously positive effect on Hardcore in general).

Cyrax
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
623 posts
Cyrax has attended 9 events
Posted - 2016/10/28 :  08:25:12  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Cyrax's homepage  Reply with quote
It's the grammar that suffers the most in these deliberations.

Claxton
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,050 posts
Claxton has attended 3 events
Posted - 2016/10/28 :  08:43:10  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Claxton's homepage  Reply with quote
While what Skarr is saying is true to an extent, of all promoters came together and decided not to book him, it wouldn't have any effect on the numbers through the doors at all. Yes people love to see him, but not to the extent they wouldn't attend a rave if he wasn't there.

The guy is a poison, a virus which is deeply embedded into the scene. Things like this will help open people's eyes and hopefully oust him altogether. People just don't understand the impact this guy has on the scene and the decisions he makes. He has manipulated line ups for years and ensured his pals and favourites get the best bookings and set times I don't really want to talk about the Ricta situation and Ajay probably shouldn't have said it, but the things Storm did were vile.

djDMS
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
10,304 posts

572 hardcore releases
djDMS has donated money to the site djDMS has attended 43 events
Posted - 2016/10/28 :  09:07:05  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit djDMS's homepage  Reply with quote
Yet there's still a ton of people queueing up to lick his arse because 'he's a ledgend' etc etc.

Sadly, it's these people who only care about their next Rave, and not the scene as a whole.

djDMS
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
10,304 posts

572 hardcore releases
Posted - 2016/10/28 :  09:12:36  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit djDMS's homepage  Reply with quote
Oh....and you'll be getting the call soon, Ben.

Bye bye DJ'ing career.....

Cyrax
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
623 posts
Cyrax has attended 9 events
Posted - 2016/10/28 :  09:22:07  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Cyrax's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by djDMS:

I'm not going for the obvious joke here, I'm going to let someone else take this one.

djDMS
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
10,304 posts

572 hardcore releases
Posted - 2016/10/28 :  09:25:41  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit djDMS's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Cyrax:
quote:
Originally posted by djDMS:

I'm not going for the obvious joke here, I'm going to let someone else take this one.

Shit! I had a tenner on it being you

SmashingTheSirens

United Kingdom
126 posts
Posted - 2016/10/28 :  10:30:07  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit SmashingTheSirens's homepage  Reply with quote
For all you MC Storm haters, personally I'm not one of them, but there are a few promoters out there who are not keen on him. Paul Grant, who runs Hyperbolic, put a poll up on which artists people would like to see on the next line up and MC Storm was a suggestion and he straight up said that it won't happen as he doesn't get along Storm. Never effects his events though. Must of been a recent thing though as Storm was a Hyperbolic original and played right up to events in 2012. So there are people who will say it as it is and if they don't like him they won't book him. Here's the post...

https://m.facebook.com/questions.php?question_id=10154014110607475

It's in the replies to first comment

I take it you lot on here are looking forward to Prime Time Players new stuff, this collaboration of Storm, Klubfiller, Joey Riot and some other chap? Apparently it's to push hardcore boundaries like never before!

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 28 pages long: 1  2  3  4  5  ... 24  25  26  27  28
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.11 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page