Page: 
of 28

Author Thread  
Claxton
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,050 posts
Claxton has attended 3 events
Posted - 2016/10/28 :  15:42:11  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Claxton's homepage  Reply with quote
When are these people going to stop getting a free ride (and paid handsomely for it) despite not offering anything to the current scene or future scene?

I don't see anyone who is arsed about the scene beyond what it gives them. Therefore we should stop paying their mortgages.

Right now, I don't see anyone taking responsibility for the future of the genre. I obviously don't include HU in this dig who are trying to do it with two hands tied behind their back and a bag over their head.

Alert moderator Go to top of page
wong
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
2,991 posts
Posted - 2016/10/28 :  15:45:21  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit wong's homepage  Reply with quote
has hixxy bought it back?

djDMS
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
10,304 posts

572 hardcore releases
djDMS has donated money to the site djDMS has attended 43 events
Posted - 2016/10/28 :  15:59:37  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit djDMS's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by wong:

Yep.

Next event 2031

ConnerIntenzifi

United Kingdom
112 posts
ConnerIntenzifi has attended 8 events
Posted - 2016/10/28 :  16:16:26  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit ConnerIntenzifi's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by wong:

No someone outwith the UK has bought it. Solid Hardcore background actually whether they continue here with all the crap that goes with it remains to be seen but we shall see.

I wish we had more new names making it big so I could have fresh line ups that pulled a crowd every event. Most promoters do events because they love the music and have a passion it's definitely not for the money as theres absolute zilch to be made.

Alongside the new HH album there's word of another major one coming out so things could still be looking up once the latest soap opera is done with.

Mickey Init
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
764 posts
Mickey Init has attended 3 events
Posted - 2016/10/28 :  16:29:50  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Mickey Init's homepage  Reply with quote
I hope this doesn't spell the end of artist name logos on flyers!

Elliott
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,137 posts
Posted - 2016/10/28 :  17:22:12  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Elliott's homepage  Reply with quote
Threads like this are why I love HH.com (no sarcasm).

Serious, intelligent commentary on the hardcore scene.

Without this place, we'd just have Soundcloud (yikes) and Facebook (yikes doesn't cover it).

Captain Triceps
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
2,184 posts
Posted - 2016/10/28 :  17:28:01  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Captain Triceps's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Elliott:
Threads like this are why I love HH.com (no sarcasm).

Serious, intelligent commentary on the hardcore scene.

Without this place, we'd just have Soundcloud (yikes) and Facebook (yikes doesn't cover it).

Fcuk da haterz, ur a ledgend m8

https://soundcloud.com/paulbradley1982

Elipton
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,268 posts
Elipton has attended 2 events
Posted - 2016/10/28 :  17:52:11  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Elipton's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Samination:
quote:
Originally posted by ConnerIntenzifi:
To be fair the Hardcore scene is picking up I have seen a surge in numbers in Scotland compared to last few years, a lot of newer younger faces. Next year will make it or break it as we can keep saying next year will be the year forever!

And that seems to be thanks to DJ Rankin. Seriously, this scene should die like a phoenix again and (hopefully) revive even stronger.

Good contribution, Sam.

dannothemanno89

United Kingdom
24 posts
Posted - 2016/10/28 :  18:33:49  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit dannothemanno89's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Cyrax:
It's the grammar that suffers the most in these deliberations.

Damn straight, I know I'm not the best at spelling some times but just saw this on 1 of the few status that are about,,,

the thing wiv storm is is that hes been in the scene since it started and he wikk b there imtil ut dues out (which wont happen) hes entertained us for years and is ahead iv ncs in the fact hes orobz the inly one who can spit 128 bsrs not 32 bars tbh i think hes jealous cuz he diesnt win the awards like he used ta and hes seein all these new mcs winnin em do he decides ta ruin their careers i was gobsmacked when he did wot he did ta sy that was outta order storm is a legend but hes a legend for a reason and in a different year hes old now and needs ta retire tbh

What fukkin language is that sposed to be in ha ha

Captain Triceps
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
2,184 posts
Posted - 2016/10/28 :  18:42:26  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Captain Triceps's homepage  Reply with quote
It is painful to read, it really is. I just can't take an argument or point seriously if they spell like that. How can it possibly be easier to type?

https://soundcloud.com/paulbradley1982

Mickey Init
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
764 posts
Mickey Init has attended 3 events
Posted - 2016/10/28 :  20:48:53  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Mickey Init's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Captain Triceps:
It is painful to read, it really is. I just can't take an argument or point seriously if they spell like that. How can it possibly be easier to type?

How else can I say it I don't speak no other languages. So buckle up, cos it's gonna get bumpy... bumpy... bumpy

dannothemanno89

United Kingdom
24 posts
Posted - 2016/10/28 :  21:38:57  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit dannothemanno89's homepage  Reply with quote
Seriously though damage limitation needs to be done, every single big promoter or event or whatever ALL need to say right that's the lot we're flat out not booking him no more, if that would happen that'd be it solved, won't happen though as he's clearly all is with keyes and poison dwarf slemmen, funny how everyone used to take piss outa keyes a few years ago before he was anyone handing his demos out at raves, and now most of them piss takers are in his arse.

latininxtc
Advanced Member

United States
7,307 posts
latininxtc has attended 5 events
Posted - 2016/10/29 :  05:55:09  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit latininxtc's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by SmashingTheSirens:
For all you MC Storm haters, personally I'm not one of them, but there are a few promoters out there who are not keen on him. Paul Grant, who runs Hyperbolic, put a poll up on which artists people would like to see on the next line up and MC Storm was a suggestion and he straight up said that it won't happen as he doesn't get along Storm. Never effects his events though. Must of been a recent thing though as Storm was a Hyperbolic original and played right up to events in 2012. So there are people who will say it as it is and if they don't like him they won't book him. Here's the post...

https://m.facebook.com/questions.php?question_id=10154014110607475

It's in the replies to first comment

I take it you lot on here are looking forward to Prime Time Players new stuff, this collaboration of Storm, Klubfiller, Joey Riot and some other chap? Apparently it's to push hardcore boundaries like never before!

The saddest part about that whole list is none of those waste of skins nominated Fracus and Darwin.

Edited by - latininxtc on 2016/10/29 14:32:58
SmashingTheSirens

United Kingdom
126 posts
Posted - 2016/10/29 :  07:43:25  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit SmashingTheSirens's homepage  Reply with quote
They have probably never heard of them! Well at least someone totally different, Darren Styles, topped the vote! So that tells you what you already know and who the masses want to see. Don't think Ajay was on the list!

CDJay
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,049 posts
Posted - 2016/10/29 :  08:15:23  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit CDJay's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by latininxtc:
quote:
Originally posted by SmashingTheSirens:
For all you MC Storm haters, personally I'm not one of them, but there are a few promoters out there who are not keen on him. Paul Grant, who runs Hyperbolic, put a poll up on which artists people would like to see on the next line up and MC Storm was a suggestion and he straight up said that it won't happen as he doesn't get along Storm. Never effects his events though. Must of been a recent thing though as Storm was a Hyperbolic original and played right up to events in 2012. So there are people who will say it as it is and if they don't like him they won't book him. Here's the post...

https://m.facebook.com/questions.php?question_id=10154014110607475

It's in the replies to first comment

I take it you lot on here are looking forward to Prime Time Players new stuff, this collaboration of Storm, Klubfiller, Joey Riot and some other chap? Apparently it's to push hardcore boundaries like never before!

The saddest part about that whole list is none of those waste of akins nominated Fracus and Darwin.

At least we wrapped the HH album before I saw it. Not sure I would have bothered, if I'd seen that first. Honestly, ffs. Lol.

CDJay

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 28 pages long: 1  2  3  4  5  6  ... 24  25  26  27  28
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.56 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page