Printer friendly
Page: 
of 28

Author Thread  
Captain Triceps
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
2,184 posts
Posted - 2016/10/29 :  10:00:14  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Captain Triceps's homepage  Reply with quote
Ah, what do they know. Vote for the names they know first and then their mates.

https://soundcloud.com/paulbradley1982

Alert moderator Go to top of page
CDJay
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,049 posts
Posted - 2016/10/29 :  10:15:25  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit CDJay's homepage  Reply with quote
Promoters actually listen, though. It's a horrendous chicken and egg scenario that none of the now eversafe names had to deal with.

I honestly don't know what more can be done, or what chance any new talent henceforth can have. *sighs*

CDJay

Mickey Init
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
764 posts
Mickey Init has attended 3 events
Posted - 2016/10/29 :  11:11:04  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Mickey Init's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Mickey Init:
quote:
Originally posted by Captain Triceps:
It is painful to read, it really is. I just can't take an argument or point seriously if they spell like that. How can it possibly be easier to type?

How else can I say it I don't speak no other languages. So buckle up, cos it's gonna get bumpy... bumpy... bumpy

Excuse me. Whilst quite early in the night, I was terribly smashed and was going hard on the EVOs. That succession of B sides round about that time were incredible

skarr
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
527 posts
Posted - 2016/10/30 :  17:41:25  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit skarr's homepage  Reply with quote
Hixxy or ajay never 'owned' htid, they were just event managers, from what I can remember the people that own htid are the same people that own garage nation and 1 or 2 other big raves, stu woods stood up to storm publicly, kiss goodbye to everything you have worked hard for stu, you will dissappear into the mist now, mc storm is the Kim Jong Il of hardcore music.

Edited by - skarr on 2016/10/30 17:48:54
skarr
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
527 posts
Posted - 2016/10/30 :  17:52:11  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit skarr's homepage  Reply with quote
Come to think of it he didn't even stand up to him, he just almost dared to try to question him publicly, DICTATORSHIP!!!

wong
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
2,991 posts
Posted - 2016/10/30 :  17:52:27  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit wong's homepage  Reply with quote
sidewinder

skarr
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
527 posts
Posted - 2016/10/30 :  18:32:05  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit skarr's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Claxton:
While what Skarr is saying is true to an extent, of all promoters came together and decided not to book him,

Never ever going to happen ever...... ever ever ever...... he's best friends with keyes, THE BIGGEST UK hardcore promoter in the world, BY A ****IN LONG SHOT, and he smashes the absolute shit out of every rave he gets booked at, which is what he's paid to do, he's the international president, the eternal ruler, the absolute king of the hardcore scene, you think you can fight the power,? Try it and see what happens, he's basically an STD you will never, never get rid of.

skarr
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
527 posts
Posted - 2016/10/30 :  18:35:51  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit skarr's homepage  Reply with quote
Even Fracus n darwin/ hu have bowed down to keyes, the ****in 'rogue squad' for ****s sake, embarrassing to admit you listen to hardcore when you see shit like that on a flyer.

skarr
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
527 posts
Posted - 2016/10/30 :  18:39:29  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit skarr's homepage  Reply with quote
Maybe that's why West fest minimised the UK hardcore in the main arena, because they didn't want half the line-up to look like a ****ing wrestling match.

skarr
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
527 posts
Posted - 2016/10/30 :  19:52:03  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit skarr's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by wong:
sidewinder

My sincerest apologies for getting my garage raves mixed up, but cheers for the correction mate, lol.

skarr
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
527 posts
Posted - 2016/10/30 :  20:04:15  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit skarr's homepage  Reply with quote
Who's been booked for hu birthday rave? Oh it's keyes , is that because of his deep meaningful interact lyrics and perfection of timing that almost rivals early 90's gangster rappers? Or is it because If you don't kiss his arse it's all over for you?

Edited by - skarr on 2016/10/30 20:05:00
djDMS
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
10,304 posts

572 hardcore releases
djDMS has donated money to the site djDMS has attended 43 events
Posted - 2016/10/30 :  20:12:12  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit djDMS's homepage  Reply with quote
Somebody has had too much fizzy pop tonight

Mickey Init
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
764 posts
Mickey Init has attended 3 events
Posted - 2016/10/30 :  20:19:12  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Mickey Init's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by skarr:
Never ever going to happen ever...... ever ever ever...... he's best friends with keyes, THE BIGGEST UK hardcore promoter in the world, BY A ****IN LONG SHOT, and he smashes the absolute shit out of every rave he gets booked at, which is what he's paid to do, he's the international president, the eternal ruler, the absolute king of the hardcore scene, you think you can fight the power,? Try it and see what happens, he's basically an STD you will never, never get rid of.

I'm beginning to think skarr is actually Keyes doing a DJ Impact. It became a little too desperate a little too quickly.

Edited by - Mickey Init on 2016/10/30 20:20:32
Elliott
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,137 posts
Posted - 2016/10/30 :  20:24:31  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Elliott's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Captain Triceps:
It is painful to read, it really is. I just can't take an argument or point seriously if they spell like that. How can it possibly be easier to type?

How else can I say it I don't speak no other languages. So buckle up, cos it's gonna get bumpy... bumpy... bumpy

Excuse me. Whilst quite early in the night, I was terribly smashed and was going hard on the EVOs. That succession of B sides round about that time were incredible

Things Guest might say?

I haven't read the rest of the topic.

skarr
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
527 posts
Posted - 2016/10/30 :  20:25:35  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit skarr's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by skarr:

I'm beginning to think skarr is actually Keyes doing a DJ Impact. It became a little too desperate a little too quickly.

What's did dj impact do? He was one of my favourite producers.

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 28 pages long: 1  2  3  4  5 ... 6  7  ... 24  25  26  27  28
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.23 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page