Printer friendly
Page: 
of 16

Author Thread  
skarr
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
527 posts
Posted - 2017/04/28 :  20:13:39  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit skarr's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by iggyk23:
alright but i feel like spaming now, its dumb, this is dj ham thread:

https://www.traxsource.com/title/45144/your-heart-is-calling

http://get-albums.ru/electronic/house/print:page,1,306206-va-dj-fresh-euphonik-present-f.eu-2010.html
im on cd2 track 3

Just listened to the original, it's a real bumpy groover, has that kind of authentic old ish Grindy house sound that I love, fair play to you mate, willcheck out the other mixes later.

Alert moderator Go to top of page
iggyk23
Starting Member

Croatia (Hrvatska)
8 posts
Posted - 2017/04/28 :  21:19:39  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit iggyk23's homepage  Reply with quote
thanks, it was a long time ago when house was still house

skarr
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
527 posts
Posted - 2017/04/29 :  00:10:14  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit skarr's homepage  Reply with quote
House is still house , id post some links but me and my housemate are watching boxing on YouTube, so I can't post links without turning the boxing off, but there are still some real bumpy grinding bass driven steppas about, I'll show you a few tomorrow....

Edited by - skarr on 2017/04/29 00:13:27
Samination
Advanced Member

Sweden
13,085 posts

195 hardcore releases
Samination has attended 17 events
Posted - 2017/04/29 :  05:21:36  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Samination's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by skarr:
Why are you replying to my posts if I'm the biggest twat here ? Oh sorry I forgot, I'm not the biggest twat am I, bullies always try n squirm their way out in the end, 'stop picking on me because I am actually a twat and let me try divert people to picking on the original target that I 'attacked ', you ****in worm.

Because compared to you, I can let things slide for more than 5 minutes. Or did you rather have me being mean to you all the time?

quote:
Samination I have just listened to your music !!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! ****in PATHETIC! No wonder your a bully that pipes down when he gets put in his place, if there's 1 thing I HATE, Its a ****in bully.

Bully? You're a Jeremy Kyle reject aren't you? <- Now that's bullying
Calling you for acting like an idiot, no that's not bullying.

And for the record, I haven't made any kind of music (even I wouldn't call the few tracks I made in eJay for music).

quote:
Sanitarynation, big in the game for about a 10 minute PERIOD.

Sorry Kyle-reject, I have work and a life to attend to. I can't spend the days posting or reading shit.

http://samination.se/
---------------------------------------------

Edited by - Samination on 2017/04/29 05:22:29
robertybob

United Kingdom
328 posts
Posted - 2017/04/29 :  13:28:26  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit robertybob's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Samination:

And for the record, I haven't made any kind of music (even I wouldn't call the few tracks I made in eJay for music).

Where can I hear these? I've recently bought a 12 year old PC* just so I can run Win 98 and use Dance eJay 1-4 :D I spent a lot of time in of my early teens creating crappy little tracks (!) lol

* yes I know you can emulate Win98 on a modern PC but trust me that the Ejay programs won't work, already tried :(

Edited by - robertybob on 2017/04/29 13:33:58
GrahamC
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
590 posts
Posted - 2017/05/01 :  09:28:58  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit GrahamC's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by robertybob:
quote:

Where can I hear these? I've recently bought a 12 year old PC* just so I can run Win 98 and use Dance eJay 1-4 :D I spent a lot of time in of my early teens creating crappy little tracks (!) lol

* yes I know you can emulate Win98 on a modern PC but trust me that the Ejay programs won't work, already tried :(

Works fine for me on a Win98 VM running inside VMWare Player

Elipton
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,268 posts
Elipton has attended 2 events
Posted - 2017/05/01 :  10:08:26  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Elipton's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by GrahamC:
quote:
quote:

I think older games tend to be 16-bit, and they won't work with newer 32/64 bit machines sadly. But virtual machines is the best way to go. Old machines are just cool to learn about though.

You should see my desk right now. PSUs and hard drives everywhere. Trying to inject the muscle in the work horse to make her suitable for production again.

robertybob

United Kingdom
328 posts
Posted - 2017/05/01 :  15:10:30  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit robertybob's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by GrahamC:
quote:
quote:

I kept getting some dll related error (a certain dll missing perhaps?), but then again it was quite a few years ago. Thanks for the info !

Samination
Advanced Member

Sweden
13,085 posts

195 hardcore releases
Samination has attended 17 events
Posted - 2017/05/01 :  20:15:38  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Samination's homepage  Reply with quote
Not sure about 64 bit systems (ejay is 32-bit btw), but the Dance/Rave eJay combo worked on Windows XP atleast.

rob: possibly a missing directx dll. Usually (re)installing the kit that's on the CDs should work.

http://samination.se/
---------------------------------------------

Edited by - Samination on 2017/05/01 20:16:47
robertybob

United Kingdom
328 posts
Posted - 2017/05/01 :  22:34:19  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit robertybob's homepage  Reply with quote
Cheers Sam :)

Here's pretty much the 'best of' of the stuff I made 13 years ago (!)
https://theprojecttoinfinity.bandcamp.com

Cyrax
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
623 posts
Cyrax has attended 9 events
Posted - 2017/05/09 :  08:45:15  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Cyrax's homepage  Reply with quote
Album drops today!

More than happy to share any remixes I do with the backers!

arpz
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,267 posts
arpz has attended 22 events
Posted - 2017/05/09 :  11:01:42  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit arpz's homepage  Reply with quote
I'm listening, are you? :D

Enjoying this largely

Cyrax
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
623 posts
Posted - 2017/05/09 :  11:56:54  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Cyrax's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by arpz:
I'm listening, are you? :D

Enjoying this largely

I have to wait until I'm home :(

Impulse_Response
Advanced Member

United States
724 posts
Impulse_Response has attended 1 event
Posted - 2017/05/09 :  12:29:33  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Impulse_Response's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Cyrax:
Album drops today!

Are you not allowed to share remixes with non-backers?

Cyrax
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
623 posts
Posted - 2017/05/09 :  12:51:47  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Cyrax's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Impulse_Response:
quote:
Originally posted by Cyrax:
Album drops today!

Are you not allowed to share remixes with non-backers?

The backers I hope are bound to this covenant typy agreement where no one is going to share/leak the album, and been as i'm not allowed to share the any remixes I'd imagine they can be trusted.

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 16 pages long: 1  2  3  4  5 ... 9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.41 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page